- Professor Alves de Queiroz from Federal University of Catalao has joined DAE to teach Optimization Methods in PythonFor the second consecutive year, the Digital Automation Engineering master’s course is privileged to host Professor Thiago Alves de Queiroz,
- Presentation of second year coursesDear students, a presentation of the course outlines for the 2nd year will be held Wednesday May, 17th from 9:15
- English B2 exam dates available!English B2 Certification is Required for Admission Candidates from UNIMORE or other universities that do not possess an English certification
- AY 2023-24 Call for admission for Italian, EU students and Extra-EU students not requiring a visa is now published!We are pleased to announce the opening of the call for admission to our Master’s degree program in Digital Automation
- Digital Automation Engineering master’s degree, presentation of AY 2023-24The presentation of the master’s degrees for the Academic Year 2023-24 took place on wednesday March, 22 2023. In case
The master’s degree in Digital Automation Engineering aims at training students to become digital automation experts. Graduates will have mastered, both from a theoretical as well as a practical point of view, the mathematical, computational and technical tools of the main disciplines that regulate the processes of automation in a digital context. This will allow them to design, build, and manage automated systems and digital infrastructures.
The degree is taught entirely in English and provides specific engineering skills in several fields of interest, including artificial intelligence and data science, CAD/CAE/CAM systems, simulation of technological and industrial processes, mechatronic, materials science, optimization, and statistics.
The course has a two-year duration. The first year is the same for all students, while in the second year there are three course options: Digital Infrastructure, Digital Design, or Digital Manufacturing.
Students will have the opportunity to participate in internship programs with renowned companies, as well as joining international mobility programs.
- Hyperautomation, AI, data visualizationOn Tuesday, December 5, at 11:00, As part of the course Artificial Intelligence and Data Science taught by Professor Stefania
- Short Course on MSC / ADAMS – Methodologies and tools for virtual prototyping: Multibody & Multidiscipline Analysis – Daniele CatelaniNovember 30, 14.00 – 17.00December 1, 15.00 – 18.00December 7, 14.00 – 17.00 Aula G 1.3 – padiglione “Tamburini” –
- Seminar “Robotics and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare” – Dr. Gianluigi Sacchetti, MD and Dr. Chiara Simonazzi – December 4th 2023MONDAY, DECEMBER 4th 2023 IN ROOM F1.2 BUCCOLA-BISI BUILDING h 17.00 As part of the course Distributed Control Systems (Prof.
- Seminar “From medical devices to surfboards design” – Riccardo Rossi, PhD – November 21st 2023TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21st 2023 AT CIRCOLO ARCI “PIGAL” h 16.00 As part of the courses Computational Thermo-Fluid Dynamics and Fisica
- Seminar “Atomistic modeling” – Dr. Guido Ori – 1st December 2023FRIDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2023 AT 12.00 IN LAB MECCATRONICA As part of the courseMaterial Design and Optimization in Digital Manufacturing
- Seminar “Fleet coordination of mobile robots in changing environment”, by Francesco Gallesi – E80 GroupToday, we had the pleasure of hosting at the Master’s in Digital Automation Engineering Francesco Gallesi, Engineer and PhD candidate
- Seminar on “Sensing for advanced robotics in Datalogic”Within the course of Industrial and collaborative robotics, a team of three experts from Datalogic spa has given a seminar
- Workshop – “Introduction to PLC and electric drives in automation – Beckhoff”During the Digital Automation Engineering Course, Claudio Iori from Beckhoff presented an interesting workshop on industrial automation, with live demonstration
- Seminar – “Drive System Selection criteria – Faulhaber”During the Digital Automation Engineering Course, Aldo Calvello and Mario Zecchin from Faulhaber delivered a noteworthy seminar regarding the electric
- Seminar – “Unlocking the Potential of Simulation and Digital Twin Technology: A Tetra Pak Perspective”During the Digital Automation Engineering Course, Stefano Rossi and Samuele Giovanardi from Tetra Pak Packaging Solutions recently delivered a noteworthy